Thursday 8 March 2012

Tutorial: Nicki Minaj Viva Glam Look Part 1

Hello ladies!
Oh, it feels so good to be back blogging!
I've been piled under with work and been unable to waste a small amount of time blogging, but tomorrow is deadline and I've finished my work so I'm so happy...

Onto the look...
MAC released their new Viva Glam range this month and we all know that Nicki Minaj was one of the faces of this. I decided to recreate the makeup look from the poster.
I love this look, it's so bright, cheery and out there!

I hope you enjoy!
This is a screen grab from the Viva Glam youtube video.

I started off by applying MAC Painterly Paint Pot all over the lid as a base.
I then used the Sleek Acid Palette and applied the Neon Green to the lid with a MAC 217 blending out into the crease. 
 I then took an ELF Eyeliner Brush and applied the top right blue onto the bottom lid.
Blend it out to create a much thicker line and create a flick.
Apply eyeliner to the waterline.
And apply liquid liner to the top lid.
And of course, this look wouldn't be complete without the Nicki Minaj Viva Glam Lipstick!
I really hope you love this look as much as I do!
I hope you all have a great weekend!
Let me know in the comments what your plans are :)

1 comment:

  1. this looks great!

    http://fashion-journal-bysuzannemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete