Saturday 3 March 2012

Haul: Real Techniques Stippling Brush

Hello lovelies,


I haven't posted in forever, and the reason for that is because I am completely bogged down with work. Honestly, I can't wait for it to be out of the way so I can focus on bringing you more looks and posts!
But until next week, I'm going to be quick although I do have a few posts scheduled for you all.


Anyway, onto this post...


Real Techniques are a brand that I've known about for a while, anyone who is a fan of the Pixiwoo sisters on Youtube will know that the brushes have been brought to us due to their popularity.
They've recently starting selling the brushes in the large Boots store throughout the UK, and I was lucky enough to get my hands on one!


I picked up the Stippling brush because I wanted to try it out and all I've been using recently is my E.L.F Stippling brush.
The brush has a nice sturdy handle which makes it great to move and be flexible. I love the way that the bottle is flat so that you can stand it up when you're not using it, it'll make it easy if you're applying make up.
The brush itself has a lovely feel to the bristles, they're so soft and easy to work. It's a perfect shape to be able to work really closely and move around the face, fitting into all the different dips and shapes. 
I feel that the bristles are hard enough, they're soft to the touch but when worked on the face they're hard to accomplished an airbrushed look. 

One of the other great things about these brushes is that they're all colour co-ordinated! I think this is such a great idea, especially for those learning or starting out with makeup.
I love how pretty the brushes look!
I'm really looking forward to trying out more brushes in this range, especially the eye starter kit (purple) because I've seen them used in videos and they look great.

Have you tried any of the Real Technique brushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment