Tuesday 28 February 2012

Mac Viva Glam Nicki Minaj Lipstick

Hello lovelies,


I did a post a few weeks ago about the announcement that Nicki Minaj and Ricky Martin would be the new faces of MAC's Viva Glam here.
I've been so excited for this to release, and I received an email saying I could buy it early because I had signed up for the waiting list.
Well today, it finally arrived on my doormat, and I sure am excited!!
This is my first MAC lipstick, and me being such a fan of Nicki Minaj it just fits perfect. The packaging is cute, and I love the way they've done the person's signature over normal packaging.
The lipstick itself is a bright creamy pink colour. I think you could easily wear it every day or just glam it up for a night time look. 
I'm really looking forward to wearing this and playing around with different coloured looks.


I have 2 Nicki Minaj inspired looks coming up very soon, so keep your eyes peeled!
Have you got something from the Viva Glam range?

1 comment: