Sunday 19 February 2012

Sunday Ramblings: Home

Hi everyone,


I feel like I haven't done a blog post in ages. I've been all over the place this week with university work and just having some time to myself. 
It was Valentine's Day on Tuesday, you either love it or you hate it, I personally think it's a load of poop! But I was surprised with a lovely eyeshadow from Nars and a Mac Paintpot which I was extremely pleased with! I went for a meal on Thursday to the Exchange Bar and Grill in the Trafford Centre and that was lovely - the food is always great from there!


Thursday night I had a few friends round for drinks, we ended up playing a drinking game and everyone got a little too drunk. We then decided to venture into town for a dance and drinks so that was fun, although because it had been raining it was very quiet *sad face*


I came home on Friday to see my family. I live in my university house with friends, and sometimes it's nice to come back to familiar surroundings. 
I had a much needed haircut on Friday night and my hairdresser Jan decided to put me in a full head of rollers, so I'd have full big curls rather than my wavy hair I normally have - I looked interesting to say the least so that was different, and I was a little gutted I wasn't going out!


Saturday was lovely, and I spent the day having a craft with my mum. 
I think I've said in another post how I love to craft and make things - yesterday was all about card making. We have a craft room in my house at home which is were my mum just fills with everything, we have boxes of papers, embellishments, stickers and so on. It's fabulous just to get lost in there for a while, with your head buzzing with ideas.


I'm off back to the university house tonight, which makes me sad but I'll be happy to see my boys (Damon and Aro, my guinea pigs!). They usually come with me everywhere but I decided to leave them there for the night.


I do have lots of posts and makeup looks coming soon so keep a look out.
I felt like doing a weekly update today so apologies if I've bored you to death! 


I hope you've all had a fabulous week,





1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've had a lovely week! That craft room sounds amazing! aha :D whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xxxxx

    ReplyDelete