Monday 9 January 2012

My Big Fat Haul


Hii :)
Yes, I went on another spending spree but I do still have money left from christmas and my birthday, so it's allowed (honest!)
I'm showing you the items I got from previous shopping trips (from hauls here and here) and also a few extra's that I treated myself to today.

Over the past week, I've bought myself...

Bourjois healthy mix serum
2 BeautyUK Eyeshadow Palettes
2 MUA Eyeshadows
Bourjois Effet 3D
Urban Decay Naked Palette
NARS Blusher in Orgasm
Lancome Juicy Tubes Gift Set
MAC Studio Fix Powder
3 MAC Brushes (129, 217 and 266)
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain in Frenzy
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (From Ebay as they don't sell this near me, boo!)

Today I got the Smashbox mascara and the Revlon Lipstain. I also recieved the NYX pencil through the post. The spending and hauls will stop now because I don't like to over endulge myself on beauty products. You end up having so much stuff you're totally lost with what to do with it all and what looks you should do. Also keep your eyes peeled for reviews on their products as I'm interested in seeing if they live up to the hype.
I'm really excited to try all these out, and create some fun tutorials for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment