Tuesday 3 January 2012

What's in my Makeup Bag: My every day makeup

I have 1 make up look that I usually use every day just because it's easy and effortless. It doesn't take too long and if I'm rushing out the door, I don't have the time to apply anything too jazzy.
Makeup bag is from Primark

Here is what I use:
These are the products I generally use on a day-to-day basis.

Face:
I start of with moisturising my skin with Simple hydrating light moisturiser, I have really dry skin so this helps with making sure my skin doesn't clump with the makeup. I then apply my Maybelline SuperStay 24H (in 005 Light Beige) foundation with my fingers, and then conceal under my eyes, on my nose and other other bits that need covering with Maybelline SuperStay 24H Concealer (in 2 Light/Beige clair). I then use Benefit Playstick (not sure what colour) to go over any other spots that need a bit extra coverage.

Eyes
I then prime my eyes with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (in Eden) which covers up any discolouration on my lids, and keeps my eyes nice and bright! For eyeshadow I use my Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo (in Victorian Rose, I only use the shimmery pink colour as you can tell from the broken bit, sorry!) with a small pencil brush. I line my waterline and sometimes my top lid with Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer (in 261 Noir) then add a coat or 2 of Rimmel 100% Waterproof Mascara. to finish.

To finish off
I set my makeup with Collection 2000 Sheer Loose Power (in 2 Translucent) and a powser brush from Avon. Depending how I'm feeling I apply Urban Decay Blush (in Fetish) on my cheeks using the other side of my powder brush (I know that's terrible, I need to invest in a good blusher brush!!) and apply a slick of Aloe Vera Vaseline to my lips to keep them looking fresh and soft.

So there is my every day make up look, I hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment