Friday 20 January 2012

Easy Eye Tutorial

Hi everyone :)

Last night I had a couple of friends over to my house for a chinese, drinks and a natter.
I didn't want my make up too flashy but I did want to play around beforehand. 
I decided to go with this easy eye look, which could be dressed up with different colours for going out with.

Here's what I used:
Products:
Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
MUA Eyeshadow - Shade 1- Pearl
FCUK Palette - 16th Colour (Dark Brown)
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
FCUK Palette- 1st colour (Cream)
BeautyUK Palette - 6 - Black Shadow
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
MAC Studio Fix Powder


Face
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum
Benefit Foundation Stick
Urban Decay Blusher in Fetish


Lips
Revlon Just Bitten in Frenzy
Bourjois Effet 3D in 29 


Brushes
Mac 217
Urban Decay Eyeshadow brush
MAC 266
Avon Powder Brush


As usual, start off by priming your eyes, making sure to take it all the way up to the brow bone because I also like to use as a concealer for my lids. 
Remember that a little goes along way!
Using my MAC 217, apply MUA Shade 1 all over the lid. 
Taking an angled eyeshadow brush, use the 16th colour in the FCUK Palette (sorry they have no names!) and apply this to the outer corner, blending into the crease. 


Apply Milk under the eyebrow:
Blend out with your finger, making sure you blend with the brown FCUK colour. Use a eyeshadow brush and apply the cream FCUK colour over this. 


Take an angled brush and starting from the middle of your lid, create a flick and bring it quite a way out and then down to the outer corner of your eye. Take it slowly, there's no rush. 

Add NYX Milk on the waterline and apply on the black onto the bottom lid, making sure to be thinner towards the middle. 
Put on your mascara, and false lashes if you wish.

Finish off by applying your choice of foundation, concealer and powder.
I'm putting Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain on my lips, with Bourjois lipgloss on top.

Finished look:




I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!

4 comments:

  1. Great look- loving the flicked eyeliner!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that eyeliner and eyeshadow! I love your blog btw, came across it earlier. I am now following :)

    ReplyDelete